[Asterisk-biz] Telephonyware now selling Grandstream, and quantity pricing

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 07:40:25 MST 2005

introduction is once .. not every 2 days

with i added some fancy option in my html

thats for html newbies forums please..

now.. if it was.

I added a reseller plan to my site i could see the direct connection
to asterisk biz....

but .. i added quatity check box on my site on the right doesnt make
sense at all in this forum..

my 2 cents and a half.