[Asterisk-biz] Varion 4E1 Card.

izo marcin.izo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 07:07:28 MST 2005

On 8/16/05, dome at tel.co.th <dome at tel.co.th> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Did someone ever order E1 Card from govarion.com ?
> I try to order from them. they send me performa invoice.
> after i wired money  on last friday i send them e-mail 5 times but not reply
> until now.

I ordered cards from them, Cards work just fine once they are
delivered but to get them delivered it took a quite while. And similar
to your situation they were not very responsive and
they said that the cards were sent although they weren't.

Search mailing list i belive there were few threads about govarion.

regards
m.