(Fwd) [Asterisk-biz] Anybody else bugged by DidX?

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Tue Aug 16 17:06:08 MST 2005

Dear Brent,

You can choose to have your self remove from the news letter if you like from your
account profile.

For now i have done it for you.

Rehan

Date sent:      	Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:26:09 -0500
From:           	bclem at im-online.net
To:             	'Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion'
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Subject:        	[Asterisk-biz] Anybody else bugged by DidX?
Send reply to:  	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-biz.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>

I signed up for the DidX trial a few weeks/months back just to see
what it was about and now every few days/weeks I get an email directed
to me practically begging me to add DID's. I don't remember signing up
giving permission to spam me.

Does anybody else feel the same way I do?

This is an excerpt from one of the emails I received.

----
Dear Brent Clements,

Do you have any did's that you have NOT listed on DIDX yet ?

DIDX offers you a place to put all your DID's that you have with you,
that are not doing anything for you.

We are not charging you to enlist them on didx, we are not forcing you
to keep them in DIDX even if they do not sell.

You can remove them any time you want from our web site if they are
not sold, using the web site or the API.

So come on, add ALL your stock on our database, shoot us an email with
the xls sheet with your oid and we can enter them for you.

Remember, there is MORE chance for you to sell it on didx, then not
listing them at all, and not letting the world know what you have.

So come on, use our RACK SPACE for FREE and sell your stuff.

DID X - Your DID Market Place.
.
--------