[Asterisk-biz] LNP for 905-479-XXXX

Henry Coleman [VoIP-PBX.ca] henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Tue Aug 16 14:44:42 MST 2005

I had a similiar question about 2 months ago, the only people  who
might  be able to help are Sprint in this area code and exchange, but
they do not have the ability to
offer a Ported DID - VOIP number, so if like me you are looking to port
an FX line that has local access from Toronto the only solution is to
change the Bell FX line to "Single Number Reach" and Call Forward it to
a toll free SIP/IAX number. I used UNLIMITEL Inc. @ 4 cents per minute
This dodge saves my client around $200 per month while increasing his
call handling ability.

Good luck
Henry Coleman