[Asterisk-biz] Looking for a DID in Denver CO

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Tue Aug 16 14:26:19 MST 2005

Hi Robert:

We can provide you with DIDs in Denver and throughout the United States.
You can see our real time list of available area codes at our website at
www.junctionnetworks.com/availability.php.

When you order DIDs through our user portal, they are IMMEDIATELY
provisioned to you.

Let me know if I can answer any questions. We look forward to your business.

Regards,

Rob Wolpov
rob at junctionnetworks.com
800-801-3381 extension 7002