[Asterisk-biz] PhoneCALL v2.6.1 Released

Dustin Wildes asterisk-biz at vecsector.com
Tue Aug 16 07:41:57 MST 2005

Hey!
You can view a demo of the program via the right-hand module (DEMO) or
this link (this could be used instead of screenshot from the earlier post):
http://www.vecsector.com/phonecall/demo

It's designed around linux now - but I've had windows in mind for the
asterisk on windows project.  I would just have to modify some of the
paths and a bit of more code logic, but it's doable for sure.

Currently - it's designed to run on the same server as Asterisk, but we
are working(or 'talking about') on a 'commander console' that will let
you 'upload' your configurations to multiple servers, from one interface.