[Asterisk-biz] UK termination from India

Philip Ehlers philip.ehlers at web.de
Sat Aug 13 21:30:41 MST 2005

Hi all,

I will setup a call center in India this October. Our customers will be in
the UK, so we only need UK termination. When it comes to the termination,
I'm wondering if it might be a better decision to choose a UK-based
provider?! Am I right that working with a US company like VoIPJet or Voxee
would mean that the calls are routed from India to the US and back to the
UK? If so, I suggest it we will experience a lot of delay. I would
appreciate to hear some suggestions or even recommendations for HQ
providers.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Regards,

Philip