[Asterisk-biz] Installation for a small office, looking for advice

Mark Armstrong marmstrong at accaustralia.com.au
Fri Aug 12 13:06:02 MST 2005

Brian

Try Asterisk at Home, it's got a GUI and takes about an hour to set up. I
agree with the others re the fax line, go POTS.  Get a Voip gateway provider
to give you extra services.

Regards

Mark

ACC Australia

www.accaustralia.com.au

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then
destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of ACC Australia shall
be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by the Company. When
addressed to ACC clients, any information contained in this e-mail is
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing client contract.