[Asterisk-biz] Looking for providers for DID origination with lotsof simultaneous calls

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Fri Aug 12 06:16:57 MST 2005

Joe, we can help you.  We have a 25 simultaneous call limit on a single DID only to protect us from service attacks.  If this isn't enough for you, we would be happy to raise the limit on a DID.  Our service is priced per minute.  You don't have to pay extra for simultaneous call capacity.  DIDs are $7 to set up and $2 per month + minute charges.

We have DIDs throughout the US.  You can see our availability of area codes in real time at http://www.junctionnetworks.com and when your order DIDs through the user portal, they are IMMEDIATELY provisioned to you.

Sincerely,

Rob Wolpov
rob at junctionnetworks.com
800-801-3381 ext. 7002