[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk monitoring question/poll

Joseph Benden joe at thrallingpenguin.com
Thu Aug 11 22:12:21 MST 2005

Hello again, :)

I have taken the work done by http://www.faino.it/en/asterisk.html and
extended it to support SNMP querying of the ZAP alarm states.  I have
also made it NOT introduce delay and jitter into the Zap channels under
SNMP querying.  I have also made it build on STABLE 1.0.9.  As soon as I
have finished some code clean-up and write some good documentation, I
will be posting it on my website (along with other stuff I've got for
download there.)

http://www.UglyBoxIndustries.com/

If anyone has any comments, suggestions, ideas for inclusion in to the
SNMP module, let me know.  I am by default building it as a listening
SNMP server, so that the main SNMPD is not required.  I am choosing this
route as I want to ensure the least number of services must run on any
given Asterisk system.

-Joseph Benden