[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Conusultant

Chris listmail at odisok.net
Thu Aug 11 06:13:36 MST 2005

    I think we have all had those.     I love those people because I can charge an hourly rate to help them.
If they refuse my advice then I can say I warned them and it's not my fault they lost 10 years of information.
But for a fee I can see if there is anything I can recover.

    In my book, the people you talk about will pay dearly.

Regards,

Chris