[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk and XML Applications

Mark Armstrong marmstrong at accaustralia.com.au
Wed Aug 10 21:12:20 MST 2005

I am interested in this as well.

Regards

Mark

ACC Australia
Phone: 02 9489 0544
Fax: 02 9489 0522
Mobile: 0401 286 686

www.accaustralia.com.au

___________________NOTICE____________________________
This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then
destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of ACC Australia shall
be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by the Company. When
addressed to ACC clients, any information contained in this e-mail is
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing client contract.