[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet Problems

Zac Amsler zamsler at db3broadband.com
Wed Aug 10 20:16:18 MST 2005

I suggest getting multiple VOIP providers.
I use voxee, sixtel and nufone an my primary pool.
If one can't terminate the call it rolls to the others.
If nufone can't terminate the call.. I quit.

/Zac

Zac Amsler, Network Operations
db3broadband, LLC
131 E Park Ave
Libertyville, IL 60048
Phone: (847) 247-1500
Fax: (847) 327-1438
"High speed wireless where ever you are!"

This e-mail message is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this e-mail and any attachments. In addition, you must not
disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on this e-mail
or any attachments.