[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk and XML Applications

dbruce dbruce at bananatel.com
Wed Aug 10 14:26:26 MST 2005

The question was not about  VoiceXML... It was about the XML browser built
into the Cisco 79X0 and Polycom IP600 and (maybe) others.

To answer the OP, Yes, XML applications do work on these phones.

I have Company directory, weather reports, stock reports, currency reports
and user help running on both Cisco and Polycom.

They are relatively easy to do once you get used to the particular quirks
and limitations of each microbrowser implimentation.

Regards,
Derek