[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Conusultant

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Wed Aug 10 10:59:13 MST 2005

In most cases it turns out there is no adequate backup of the system
they want me to work on. If they won't pay me to setup backup before
modifying things, I dismiss them as a bunch of wannabee losers. Any
non-losers looking for a consultant/engineer/programmer out there?
Contact me offlist. If your stuff is not valuable enough to care about
security and backup, contact one of the $30 opportunists.