[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Conusultant

Ariel Batista arielb27 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 06:49:36 MST 2005

I see everyone one is trying to say it's a 10 minute setup. Well yes
if everything goes correctly.  I have been working with asterisk
systems for over 3 years when people who have been trying to get it up
and running for a few days and then ask for help it's due to there are
some real bad issues that need to be resolved.

My rate is really depended on the job. But I would not expect less
then $ 50.00 to $ 75.00 per hour.  Normally the rate charged by a
Telecom Engineer should be around $ 125.00 here in the US.  Now that
does not mean that is what people charge and how long the job will be
for. I do know the 15 to 25 dollar people. But lets just put it this
way unless there students doing other things you get what your pay
for.

Ariel Batista
Kasi International
Ph: 305-574-6721x121  FX: 305-574-0212