[Asterisk-biz] voicevalley & Australian mobile & fiji rates.

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Wed Aug 10 02:34:51 MST 2005

Has anyone had any dealings with voicevalley, they are quoting some
pretty good rates for Australian mobile & Fiji rates.

I emailed them a week ago asking if they routes where direct from Au and
asking why there website was dead, they responded a couple of days later
indicating the routes where direct from au.

I then re-emailed the question about their website being dead and no
response in 4 days, not a good sign.

Going through my emails, I found that they where promoting on the list
about 4 months ago, and I seem to remember that there website was dead
then too.

I suspect they are using 2 wire to mobile terminals and using capped
calling plans to get the cheap mobile rates, but not much good if you
can't get hold of them and their website hasn't worked for 4 months.

Just seeing if anybody can reassure me that they are a good deal.

Alternatively can anybody offer good Australian mobile rates. Connection
must be direct from Australia, NOT a cheap rate via the USA. My Latency
can't handle the extra delay to/fm US.

Craig.

Message: 5