[Asterisk-biz] International Carrier

Jef.Kent jef.kent at snaptelecom.co.uk
Tue Aug 9 10:39:05 MST 2005

Tamer

We are an established UK based carrier who provide both hosting and
termination to recently deregulated carriers in Africa and Asia.  We offer
both carrier neutral collocation and additionally participate in the
termination of minutes to and from our host(s) companies.  If you wish to
contact me of list I can forward you an appropriate NDA, further information
and ultimately references from customers.

Best Regards

Jef Kent