[Asterisk-biz] Can some one help me about varion ?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 05:41:51 MST 2005

 They work. It uses the tor2 driver from the zaptel package. I would
not expect to light up all of the channels on all 4 E1's at the same
time though as my experience with them with T1's was that the machine
I had it in (a (2) CPU 2Ghz P4 machine) was incapable of handling all
the interrupts it was generating and sound quality / dropped calls
came as a result when I got up over 72 DS0's active at the same time.