[Asterisk-biz] Need a "switchboard" application written

Herman Webley herman.webley at blitzllc.com
Mon Aug 8 05:54:24 MST 2005

On 08/08/05 05:58:02, bclem at im-online.net wrote:

> We need to have a screen/panel which monitor the operators/main
> extension and
> displays a DID's owner.

I am not sure if IPswitchboard/FOP can do this, but be sure to check
them out. If they can't then you can add this functionality easily as
part of the dialplan by just popping up a window with the incoming DID
owner (gdialog for local machine, linpopup to send to a windows
computer, or maybe even jabber).

> Anybody have a line on a good asterisk programmer that could do
> something like
> this?

Here I am :) If you need any additional help (or need an application
developed from scratch) let me know.

Regards,
Herman Webley