[Asterisk-biz] looking for investment

Juan Carlos c2jc at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 13:47:32 MST 2005

Looking for investment and marketing opportunities

I was the head director of a well known Voip Provider in Europe
I decided to quit and create my own service.

I would bring huge commercial agreement through all Europe (about 3000
clients/month)
The capacity to get DDIS in all European countries
And a smart marketing plan
and money

I am looking for a good technical team proposing (SIP, SER, and IAX, able to
develop in php),
Your products should be ATA and Softphone
I want a reselling program included in your web architecture (5 huge
partners waiting for that)
Prepaid and postpaid systems available as well

You must be ready to start 01st October to benefit the commercial
distribution agreement

Please let me know and send me your company web address first, business
plan, shares available and the investment required.

if necessary send me a NDA....
regards,

Juan Carlos