[Asterisk-biz] looking for investment ?

Lists lists at netwvcom.com
Thu Aug 4 08:22:20 MST 2005

Getting a bit suspicious, I exchanged a few email with Juan. As a result I've
gotten the impression that something is not on the up and up, due to the fact
that he claims too busy to answer straight questions.

Of course I can be entirely wrong, but if I was about to give money to people
I would like to know a good deal about them first.

When someone does not do their due diligence you get the idea that they don't
care. The only reasons someone would not care would be that they have
something else on their mind, or are fools with their money.

Either way does not spell success.

So Juan, if I got you entirely wrong - I'll tell you again why that happend.
This is the impression you created with evading answers and none at all. I'm
making this post as you used this forum to start with and I feel a certain
responsibility for being part of it.

There are many swindlers online, nobody here knows you, and so when you evade
answers you just give the impression of being one. Getting into communication
with people is important when you have any kind of ideas of working with
them. Saying that I'm intelligent enough to figure it out by myself, or that
you are far to busy putting this together to answer straight questions, etc.,
have left me with the idea that you are attempting to paint an inaccurate
picture, for some reason. Thus the post.

I'd prefer to be proved wrong...
--

List Manager
Network Voice Communications, Inc.