[Asterisk-biz] Quick consultancy Setup

Parl parl at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 08:11:50 MST 2005

Someone to remote in and "program" our asterisk at home PBX at work to our
needs, currently "basic configured" with;

2 X TDM400P cards holding in total 1 X FXS and 4 X FXP Modules, one of the
FXS Ports is connected to a GSM gateway (artech gx200) for use for all
outgoing mobile calls

2 X Grandstream 286's

6 X Xpro Softphones

1 X Vigor 2600V for remote worker accessing our asterisk at home box on our
internal network (through VPN tunnel)

WE would like to also connect to an IAX provider (already sourced) for
incoming only (10 incoming numbers)

Parl

PS (We run our own internal mail server for directing of voicemail to
internal network users inbox)