Fw: [Asterisk-biz] AsterBill

Pierre-Luc Quimper pierreluc.quimper at cybexdev.com
Wed Aug 3 20:41:07 MST 2005

We do not publish our prices directly on the Web site. We invite the persons interested about our products to mail our sales department to get more information about the product and/or the pricing.
sales at cybexdev.com

If you have any questions, feel free to mail us back anytime.

Best regards,

Pierre-Luc Quimper
Business General Manager
Cybex Development