[Asterisk-biz] PRESTON GARRISON - PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Aug 2 17:11:12 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 13:46 -0500, bclem at im-online.net wrote:
> I would suggest caution on doing this type of thing including posting on forums,
> mailing lists, and websites.
>
> Even though it may be the truth, or it may not...this can be used as slander
> claims.

truth is an affirmative defense to libel/slander cases, however you
still have to mount that defense so it may be good advice.

> I would suggest if you have a problem with a person or company report that
> person to the AG of the state and/or the better business bureau.

Even if you arent in NY elliot spitzer may be a good contract if the
company does business in NY, he wants to be gov and his claim to fame is
going after companies that are doing evil things.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378