[Asterisk-biz] NuFone BLIND rates?

Ronald_Wiplinger ronald_wiplinger at leadtek.com.tw
Mon Aug 1 21:01:47 MST 2005

Richard Cook wrote:

>>Yes you did with NO rates others than North America, so I
>>will not be able to use it BLIND.
>>
>>I call it BLIND because I do not know what you will bill me.
>>
>>Therefore I asked here to get other providers to add the missing part.

I deleted parts above.

I am an old customer of NuFone and terminate calls via them.
My staff made the price list based on my terminations, and once I found
that I pay more to NuFone than I get paid from my customer.
So it started. My staff showed me the price list and NuFone charged
tripple from that what was in the price list. HOWEVER, my staff made
mistake and showed me the VoipJet price list. Than we started to search
for the NuFone price list, and it disappeared. More correct, the price
list is still there, but all countries are deleted, except North
America. So I do not have any idea, what price NuFone is asking for.
I asked first if there is a billing error (my fault since I believed my
staff).
NuFone says that they not anymore offer outside of North America for new
customer, but I am an old one, ....

Short, without the price list I have to stop the service of NuFone,
since it is a lottery for me what I have to pay for. In any case I am
looking for additional terminations. Since most of my customers are only
calling to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Germany, I hope that I can fiind
gateways directly in this area, so that the delay is not that big anymore.

Maybe he sent me the complete price list to my other email address,
which I cannot read now. At least the hint, that he just sent a message
to me privately 10 minutes ago could mean that.

I am sure we can come to a conclusion, ... and happy ending, ...

bye

Ronald