[Asterisk-biz] More Kudos to Teliax

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sat Apr 30 17:46:27 MST 2005

David Aldworth wrote:
> Hehe, more like get some additional support staff! (Which we're doing now)
> But it's tough finding good tech's who can also take support calls. Know
> anybody? Anyone available?

Your best bet would be to team up with someone in an opposite time zone
(of course there'd be latency issues), but then no one needs to work in
the middle of the night.   I however answer phones 24/7 because of the
distributed nature of my customers.  Obviously I don't take normal calls
in the middle of the night, but select customers have my number etc.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell