[Asterisk-biz] Looking for carrier that can provide this....

bclem at im-online.net bclem at im-online.net
Fri Apr 29 12:41:43 MST 2005

My partners and I have put money into a new voip venture that will provide voip
lines to businesses in all of the commercial buildings which we own.

We have had a datacenter built, 2 GIG internet links(prioritized for voip)
coming into the datacenter, and we have a cluster of asterisk servers in place
and configured. We are now looking for a carrier that can provide the
following:

1. Bulk Sip Origination and Termination primarily to US and Canada(SIP-SIP?)
  200k minute minimum
2. Bulk DID's with origination in most major cities.
3. 1-800 DID's
4. E911 Service

We had a chosen a voip carrier in the planning stages but that company has now
gone into bankruptcy.

Any one have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brent Clements