[Asterisk-biz] Taking on Nortel, Alcatel, Siemens, etc. in NYC

barry at osvoip.net barry at osvoip.net
Thu Apr 28 08:59:56 MST 2005

Greetings,

I'm looking to hook up with other tech folks who may be interested in
setting up something in NYC to compete with some of the big names.

Briefly, I have 5+ years experience with mission critical Unix/Linux
systems, project management experience and a strong business sense.

See my resume at http://www.osvoip.net/rez/

Ideally I'd like to set something up that's feeds money back into askerisk
developmnet with the aim of helping it grow.

Thanks to Mark Spencer and all the asterisk developers for a great product.

Contact me if you're interested.

Peace.

Barry Railton
barry at osvoip.net