[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip Multi Channel PBX City Plan

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Wed Apr 27 19:20:02 MST 2005

Well I highly doubt Qwest is going out of business any time soon, and
they are one of the peoples that can provide that.  If Qwest went out
of business we all are in trouble.  But then again when you own both
ends of most routes, its not very hard to make the pricing whatever you
want.

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142
fax: 310-774-3901