[Asterisk-biz] CLECs that provide ISDN PRI in the New YorkCityarea

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:07:42 MST 2005

 Well - I'm not really familiar with the given scenario that got the
aformentioned customer shut off with Focal, but I've been a customer
of theirs since 2002 billing $50k/month+ and have been very happy with
service and reliability on the TDM and IP (Broadwing) side.

 They're not really "small" per say. They have several class 5 Nortel
DMS switches in the NY metro area alone, and plenty of tandem peering
with the ILEC, VZ, for some good diversity.

 However, from the earlier note, it seems apparent that YMMV no matter
who you use.