[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip Multi Channel PBX City Plan

Moody asterisk.user at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:59:10 MST 2005

I don't believe that a company with some real capital can't price per
minute rates to reflect the cost of channels.

To me that's like arguing that dialup providers can't figure out an
acceptable ratio for users to lines. While people will argue about
what the 'right' ratio is, I can tell you that no one will suggest it
is 1:1.

These are business decisions, but the problem to me with this thread is both:

A - These channels are not dedicated channels (ie you are buying
shared access to them, so they might not be available)
B - This is the third (count them!) change to the outgoing channel
costing at Livevoip in as many months.

1 - one plan, per minute rates
2 - three plans with different channel caps
3 - one plan with per available channel fees.