[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip Multi Channel PBX City Plan

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Wed Apr 27 13:46:40 MST 2005

For starters you can get a new customer to sign a contract if thats a
concern.  But how hard is it to sign a level3 contract, and put up some
SER servers?  If your just acting as a proxy, you don't even use
bandwidth, and that server can handle thousands of connections.

I love VOIP, because it costs hardly any hard costs to deploy service.
There is no better business when it comes to hard costs.

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142
fax: 310-774-3901
cell: 623-748-4140