[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip Multi Channel PBX City Plan

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Wed Apr 27 13:20:37 MST 2005

Actually from many carriers including qwest, you can buy DS/3s etc and
have them be unlimited long distance.  Your in this business and don't
know this?

But what I was speaking of is unlimited outbound per minute, and why
would you be buying an OC48 to hand off via SIP?  Last time I checked
your in a carrier hotel, wouldn't a gigabit handoff be a little less
costly, and alot smarter?

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142
fax: 310-774-3901