[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip Multi Channel PBX City Plan

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Wed Apr 27 11:30:53 MST 2005

No, Brandon. It doesn't. Nor does your apparent sarcasm clear things up
in the least.

I asked the question because I don't understand. I expected a civil
explanation. Receiving none would have been a disappointment, but little
more than that. Instead, I get this.

Apparently, LiveVOIP's contempt extends even beyond that they hold for
fheir frustrated customers. Nice job.