[Asterisk-biz] CLECs that provide ISDN PRI in the New York City area

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Wed Apr 27 08:29:33 MST 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Zeno Lee wrote:

> I'm having a hard time finding CLECs in the New York City area who
> provide ISDN PRI to connect my asterisk box via a Digium card.  Can
> anyone recommend a CLEC in New York that provide voice/data lines.
>
> And yes I've tried to google CLEC "New York City".  The results are
> worthless.
There are tens or if not hundreds of them. Do you need to colocate your
server or you are planning to get a local loop to your service location?

We provide colocation in our own facility at 55 Broad St, and we can
provide a PRI to your server for 350$/month including 50 DIDs. We can also
provide a dedicated server solution, price depends on the configuration.

-alex