[Asterisk-biz] anti trust law against cisco , good for theindustry.

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Wed Apr 27 07:22:52 MST 2005

I kind of resonate the sentiments of Rehan and other open minded people
in the VOIP Industry, mainly the opinion about the SBC-ATT deal.

Recent developments in the telecom space are a bit disconcerting. It
loooks like the replay of Terminator-2 to me where the bits and pieces
of the Monster are coming together to form the Composite again that will
again hinder the growth of this industry by their sheer monoply on the
business.

Certainly the SBC-ATT deal would not bode well for the telecom industry.
This sure will stiffle competition and US consumers will keep paying
high costs.

Seshu