[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip Multi Channel PBX City Plan

geek at mnwifi.net geek at mnwifi.net
Wed Apr 27 06:52:58 MST 2005

Brandon,

Why don't you stop posting to the list and fix your crappy network!

The fact of the matter is that LiveVoIP's system does not handle
asterisk well.

Stuff that does not work.
setting outgoing CallerID
DTMF
Ringback
etc...

They like to blame other providers for their problems.

Go read their Terms of Service.