[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip DID Lay Away Plan

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Tue Apr 26 20:00:46 MST 2005

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Brandon Patterson wrote:

> LiveVoip LLC introduces the World's 1st DID Lay Away Plan. Starting your
> own VoIP company or just need large amounts of DID's? Don't need them in
> service right away? Then our DID Lay Away Plan is for you. LiveVoip
> requires you to order all of your DID's (you cannot buy them from our
> central stock), a process that takes 5-7 business days in most cases.
> The cost is $1.00 per DID per month plus $1.00 per DID installation.
> Another 1st from LiveVoip LLC.
Oh man. DID on lay-away, what could be more perfect for a lemonade stand!

What is next, ARIN assigning getting your IP blocks on lay-away?
Rent-to-own DIDs? DIDs from unpaid layaways reposessed and sold? :)

Its been a long day, and this just struck me as funny, no disrespect meant
to livevoip :)

-alex