[Asterisk-biz] USA Termination

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Mon Apr 25 11:45:20 MST 2005

When will your UK/EU routes be working again?  I've had zero UK/EU service since last Tuesday.  Since Friday I've been
able to resume calls to China and US/Canada, but was down for 3 full days with no ability to call anyone via ibell.

I've been told by Seth that it's being looked at, but I need some dates of when calling to the UK will result in more
then an error "We're sorry, all circuits are busy.  Please try agian.  Message 100".