[Asterisk-biz] USA Termination

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Mon Apr 25 10:31:54 MST 2005

Offering sub .008 pricing, and allow people with non minimums is just
asking for trouble.  The guys charging $.029/minute can't afford to
handle the support required for all the guys that will pay you
$10/month, but take up $100/month of your time.  You may want to
rethink your structuring, because you may go the way of the dinosaur if
you do not.  Its no secret the amount of VOIP companies having problems
lately.  From just terminating everyones DIDs, with no warning, to
recently even a couple of companies going bankrupt.  I suggest you at
very least put a commitment on everyone who you are planning on giving
these rates to.

On another note tell us about how you terminate.  Do you need to
connect via IAX to an asterisk server.  This is defintely is not the
prefer method.  Are you using PRIs direct in your asterisk box, or
connecting to it via SIP from a TNT or something?

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142
fax: 310-774-3901
cell: 623-748-4140