[Asterisk-biz] FW: 911 Legislation

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Wed Apr 20 16:08:13 MST 2005

What if I live in Texas and signup for service then move to Tokyo and take
my ATA with me :)

I am not sure the politicians get it..

I don't think there is anything wrong with all of us trying to alert people
of the fact that 911 may not work or exist. However, there is talk of
politicians wanting to put bills on the table that would REQUIRE all voip
providers to offer 911 service... This is BAD for the little guys out trying
to run their businesses unless their name is _____ Bell and they have more
money than God.