[Asterisk-biz] Largest Asterisk Implementation

Lee Mason lmason at unwins.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 05:26:46 MST 2005

David,

At present this is something that I am planning to prototype. I literally
only installed asterisk on a spare system today! If it proves workable then
I will be writing an internal report to justify it's use, and then when this
is agreed I will spec out the solution and put it forward for budgetary
consideration. Only then will I be able to build a system. Sorry that it's
not going to be that immediate but it's going to be a faily slow process. I
don't see us starting to build anything meaningful before about 6 months
time.

Thanks,

Lee.

P.S. Sorry about the advertising but it's added by the company globally and
I have no control over it.