[Asterisk-biz] London DID Sale

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Mon Apr 18 12:22:49 MST 2005

Dear All,

Since now we are ready to test our services on iax2 and sip.

I would like to sell first 50 did's for London for 1$ a month ( regular 5$ a month)

Each person can buy maximum of 2 london did at this rate.

Setup fee ZERO Dollar, regular $5

This rate will be applicable for next 6 months, so all you are paying here is 6$ for a
London number for 6 months.

Things can NOT get cheaper.

To Terminate on sip or iax2, you have to first login to your account, which means that
you have to enter innitially a regular ring to number, in order for the system to create the
account.

Once you signup, Please go ahead and drop me an email and i will credit you for the
extra invoices that the system will generate for you.

You will be charged a 10$ usage charges on it, for temrinating the traffic over any land
line if you like.

Thank You,

RehanSuper Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted