[Asterisk-biz] asterisk RAS

Tim Schroeder tim at ukvoice.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 05:29:41 MST 2005

I don't usually flame people but I have to make an exception here.

a) This list is for business-related matters please use the user list for
vague cries for help.

b) Cries for help get better responses if a description of the specific
problem is included..  You'll get help if you make an effort yourself first,
then post specific questions on the CORRECT MAILING LIST, rather than
wasting a lot of people's time with "I need help!!" messages.

c) That HTML background with the pretty white clouds on a baby-blue sky
isn't going to win you any friends here.  HTML is seriously frowned on in
mailing lists where many people don't use HTML-capable email clients.

Apologies to the others on this list for this waste of time.

Tim