[Asterisk-biz] SimpleTelecom - Opinions/Experience?

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Sat Apr 16 09:50:12 MST 2005

Teliax always welcomes new clients. Plenty of local numbers, toll-free
numbers, wide coverage. We're not an ip reseller so you know what your
getting (quality, reliability and the best support we can). Granted, we're
not the cheapest out there...but quality, reliability and support take
significant investment.

We are also glad to provide custom quotes for any requirements not met by
are standard packages.

http://www.teliax.com

Inquires always welcome.

David Aldworth