[Asterisk-biz] SimpleTelecom - Opinions/Experience?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:47:17 MST 2005

I have been using them since Jan:
1. Three out of five calls will not go thru (503, service unavailable)
2. Worst billing I have seen, although I was able to charge just $5USD
at a time to my CC (I don't know why you say $250)
3. NO SUPPORT AT ALL, badly designed web site and other reasons made
me miss their support options on the web site, so I wrote an email to
support at simpletelecom.com after the second email I got a response that
I should use the web site to open a trouble ticket, that was on March
17th. I opened 2 tickets one was for an RTP problem when calling
Israel (it just would not set it up right, and I cannot hear the other
end of the call), the other was about their web transactions NOT being
secure when adding new funds using the top left button in the My
Accounts window. Those tickets are still open (a month -2 days). No
response, nothing.
Other than the above it's not bad, but my advice stay away from them
for anything other than cheap calls, don't rely on them for anything
that you *need*.
It is registered under one Sean Kane in NV, from the info I was able
to gather he runs a consulting company in Florida
(http://www.seankanetc.com/) I might be worng on this one though.

He is not a hoax, but rather someone not responsible enough to take
care of things.