[Asterisk-biz] 800 providers with API's

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Fri Apr 15 13:02:34 MST 2005

Kall8 do offer an API, they do offer SIP, they do offer IAX2, this
information is easy to find on their website....
http://www.kall8.com/voip.html

They are more expensive than a lot of offerings, agreed, but they offer
the functuallity, especially if you are a low usage user that wants
reliable and controllable services.

With all due respect, I would suggest you check your facts before
slamming a competitor's product.

Rehan, I seriously looked at your offerings
http://www.virtualphoneline.com (numerous times) that you push with
regular monotony on this list and can still find no information on your
website (or the half a dozen other websites in your signature which
contributes to an excess of useless information on this list) on your
sip/iax termination of Did's that you keep offering. Rehan, if you want
to sell your products, please put some useful information on them on
your website and trim your signature on all your posts.

My relationship with kall8 is simply as a satisfied user.

craig

ssage: 4