[Asterisk-biz] multilata voip provider who can get me DID's from not so major markets?

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Fri Apr 15 10:52:00 MST 2005

I just need DID's for smaller burgs. I already know that NRC, MRC and usage can vary for this type of thing.

I definitely want Lincoln ME 207-794 will lead you to the right CO and it is Verizon territory. I also will be wanting lots of others in ME and other states.

I don't need LNP. I just need DID's that I can call-forward existing pots lines to.

SIP is fine.

So I need a provider who can provision things rather than one who just offers the DID inventory of somebody like voicepulse or level 3.

Anybody who fully understands this and can really do it should reply on-list because I'm sure there are lots of us waiting for a voip provider with a can-do will-do attitude to show up.