[Asterisk-biz] Cisco Phones

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Fri Apr 15 06:41:18 MST 2005

All:

I have (300) Cisco CP-7960-CH1 phones in stock. I had a client cancel this
order on me, so now I am sitting on a large stock. As most of you know, any
Cisco phones with firmware higher then 5.0 cannot be converted to SIP, so
these phones are ideal. In addition, Cisco is has discounted the sales of
"spare" phones. This means that any phone bought through the channel
requires an additional $150 license. I know many of you have purchased
phones from me in the past, so if you do need more please contact me
directly.

I am also open to a group buy scenario within the list. I need to sell these
phones in quantities. Lots of (10), (25), (50), and (100) are the best.

Cost is a bit higher then normal, $285 each, but this includes the power
cubes. If you have additional questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Garrett Smith

gsmith at voipsupply.com

B2 Technologies/ VoIPSupply.com

454 Sonwil Drive

Buffalo, NY 14225

(716) 250-3408 Direct

(716) 630-1548 Fax

(716) 903-9495 Cell

AOL IM: B2sales

Specializing in New and Used equipment from vendors including Cisco Systems,
Juniper, Adtran, Dialogic, Lucent, Nortel, Sipura, Granstream, Snom,
Mediatrix, Carrier Access, Digium, Zultys, IPDialog and more.